Emcom Systems supplies Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) emergency communications solutions for legacy migrations and new starts.
A wealth of experience that speaks for itself.
- Off-the-shelf systems and low overhead costs
- Smooth and quick migration from Legacy to IP
- Latest technology and significant R&D investments
- Custom communication solutions
- Public and/or private communication networks
- Clients include governments and corporations
- Established in 1993
Having worked on challenging projects from coast to coast, our team's level of expertise and deep domain knowledge ensures a refreshing and unique approach every time.
Customers. Safe and sound.
- MTA of NY
- Sound Transit
- NCTD Sprinter
- Niagara Frontier Transit Authority
- GE Transportation Systems
- Maryland Transportation Authority
- Long Island Railroad
- Staten Island Railroad
- Baltimore MTA