With Emcom’s EmVista Essential or Extended Editions and extensive intercom collection, you get an emergency response network covering classrooms, common areas, and walkways. Emcom intercoms with blue light beacons route calls to the EmVista Master or Satellite Station located at the nearest campus security office. The responding security officer can conference in 911 emergency services or any other PSTN number.
With EmVista you get:
- All audio communications recorded from the moment of call initiation, with timestamp, for detailed incident management.
- Constant monitoring of all equipment and instant problem identification.
- EmVista Master Station (Essential Edition) or redundant EmVista Servers (Extended Edition) for call management
- EmVista Satellite Stations for additional security personnel
- EmVista Maintenance Station (Extended Edition) for equipment diagnostics and programming
- Emcom IP60xx family of intercoms with Emcom A-Series beacons
- Emcom H-Series enclosures
- Gateway for access to the PSTN