With Emcom’s EmVista Essential Edition and intercom collection, you get an ADA-compliant security monitoring system for offices and public buildings. Emcom intercoms with blue light beacons route calls to an EmVista Master or Satellite Station. The responding security personnel can conference in 911 emergency services or any other PSTN number. The Emcom intercoms can trigger silent alarms by monitoring their microphones.
With EmVista you get:
- All audio communications recorded from the moment of call initiation, with timestamp, for detailed incident management.
- Companion video for situational awareness.
- Constant monitoring of all equipment and instant problem identification.
- EmVista Master Station (Essential Edition) or redundant EmVista Servers (Extended Edition) for call management
- EmVista Satellite Stations for additional security personnel
- EmVista Maintenance Station (Extended Edition) for equipment diagnostics and programming
- Emcom IP60xx family of intercoms with Emcom A-Series beacons, with Emcom H-Series enclosures
- Gateway for access to the PSTN