The IP6000SPI, designed as a NYCT Safety Point, is an ADA compliant, hardened, vandal-resistant, full-duplex, intelligent hands-free emergency assistance phone that provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) communications utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
The rugged stainless steel front panel of the IP6000SPI, with sealed speaker, microphone and activation button ensures long product life and provides assurance that vital calls will get through under the harshest of conditions. The IP6000SPI is programmed via a web browser or is remotely supervised, tested and programmed using an Emcom Systems’ EmVista Maintenance Station.
- Full Duplex
- Safe Point Intercom printed on top
- Wide Operating Temp Range
- 2 Visual Call Indicators
- Submersible Speaker
- Metal Braille Plate reads “EMERGENCY”
- Background Noise Reduction Using DSP
- Remote Programming and Volume Adjust Via Web
- Browser or EmVista Maintenance
- Auxiliary Contact Closures
- 3 Port IP Switch for Daisy Chaining
- 2 Year Warranty