The IP6000-2 is an ADA compliant, hardened, vandal-resistant, full-duplex, intelligent hands-free emergency assistance phone that provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) communications utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). The rugged stainless steel front panel with sealed speaker, microphone and activation button ensures long product life and provides assurance that vital calls will get through under the harshest of conditions.
The IP6000-2 may be used in a direct Ethernet connection for distances below 328 feet (100 meters) or it may be connected at distances up to 1500 feet (457 meters) using the built-in DSL interface. The IP6000-2 is programmed via a web browser or is remotely supervised, tested and programmed using an Emcom Systems’ EmVista Maintenance Station.
- Full Duplex
- Built In DSL Interface
- Wide Operating Temp. Range
- 1.5” Metal “HELP” Button
- Distances up to 1500 Feet
- 2 Visual Call Indications
- Submersible Speaker
- Metal Braille Plate
- Background Noise Reduction Using DSP
- Remote Programming and Volume Adjust Via Web Browser or EmVista Maintenance
- Auxiliary Contact Closures
- 3 Port IP Switch for Daisy Chaining
- 2 Year Warranty