The IP6010 is an ADA compliant, hardened, vandal-resistant, full-duplex, intelligent hands-free emergency assistance phone that provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) communications utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
The rugged stainless steel front panel with sealed speaker, microphone and activation buttons ensures long product life and provides assurance that vital calls will get through under the harshest of conditions. The IP6010 is programmed via a web browser or is remotely supervised, tested and programmed using an Emcom Systems’ EmVista Maintenance Station.
- Full Duplex
- Wide Operating Temp. Range
- 1.5” Metal “HELP” Button
- .75” Metal “INFO” Button
- 2 Visual Call Indications
- Submersible Speaker
- Metal Braille Plate
- Background Noise Reduction Using DSP Remote Programing and Volume Adjust Via Web Browser or EmVista Maintenance station
- Auxiliary Contact Closures
- 3 Port IP Switch for Daisy Chaining