The IP6002 is an electronics only, full-duplex, intelligent hands-free emergency assistance phone that provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) communications utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). This IP telephone unit is ideal for applications behind elevator car operating panels or any indoor area that requires emergency assistance communications.
The IP6002 is programmed via a web browser or is remotely supervised, tested and programmed using the EmVista Maintenance Station. It is designed to work in new applications or with Emcom’s retrofit adaptor panels that replace existing analog elevator phones.
- Remote Programming and Volume Adjustment via Web Browser or EmVista Maintenance
- Auxiliary Contact Closures
- 3 Port IP Switch for Accessories (IP Camera)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Wide Operating Temp. Range
- Compatible with Various Elevator Phone Panels
- DIN Rail available for mounting purpose